Every time I travel, it's surreal. Yes, I'm there. Yes, I know I'm there. But somehow, it always feels like a dream. It usually isn't until after the trip that it sinks in and I realize what I just did. It happened in Tonga. It happened in Puerto Rico. It happened in St. Lucia. It happened in Peru. It happens every time.
So when this Buzzfeed article, 27 Surreal Places to Visit Before You Die, came out, you can bet that I got the itch to travel and that my travel list just got longer. This list got me thinking to the top 5 places I want to travel to. This list changes daily but this is what it is today:
1. South Africa -- I want to go cage diving. And I want to go on a safari.
2. Denver, Colorado - I've heard such great things about the city, I'd love to experience it and it's not a.
3. Portugal - The beaches look incredible.
4. Australia - This one has been on my list forever and a half. I need to find the time (and money) to go.
5. Costa Rica - Ziplining, beaches, awesome people. It's just calling my name!
Mind you, this is just my list. I'd happily explore anywhere, especially if it's a new destination! Now, to figure out how to afford it... :-)
What's your travel wish list look like?
(Pssst, it's one of those days where my brain is just fried and I'm grouchy, so I need to think happy thoughts. Happy thoughts = future adventures! :))