So Much to Share, Starting with these Seven
There's so much to write about I don't even know where to start. It's to the point where I've spent the last few hours of this rainy rest day during the middle of my trip to Central America at this cute cafe with internet, and instead of writing, I've just been surfing the web. Oh procrastination, I still haven't been able to quit you. (I did find some articles about the monumental Blue Jays win last night, so I don't think it was a complete waste of time :-) My two faves are this one that recapped the 7th inning [I tuned in as the Blue Jays tied it up] and this one about Jose Bautista's bat flip.)
I digress. There are so many ideas and stories and experiences that I've had over the past month that I've told myself I'm going to write about, but didn't get to for a variety of reason. So, I'm going to call this my idea blog post and share a random stream of consciousness which will turn into a list of topics I'm going to write about. By the end of the year. (Eeks, it's in writing now, so it needs to happen!) That's my word. And as a friend once told me, "Your word is a reflection of your character, if you can't keep your word, that's speaks volumes about your character." Truth.
- I rediscovered my obsession with podcasts, thank you Startup and a solo road trip to Canada!
- One of my best friends got married! This was my last wedding of the year, and my first Sikh wedding ever.
- I chopped my hair off. We're talking 16 inches here. When I left for my trip I was still getting used to it, but now I'm beyond ecstatic that I did it, especially for this trip.
- I made some rookie travel mistakes that resulted in me missing not just one but two flights within a week of each other. I also think I finally figured out how to pack, maybe.
- I took a trip to the east coast to see my family: my sister, met my nephew for the first time and my Nomadness Travel Tribe family!
- Nomadness Travel Tribe conference and anniversary party. I debated going, even though I purchased my ticket for the events back in May, but something in my gut just told me I had to be there. Always trust your gut.
- Central America adventures including scooting around an island, meeting up a friend in Costa Rica, seeing turtles in the wild, attempting to surf and more!
I know there's more but that will have to do for now. Stand by or follow me on Instagram for more updates!